Sunday 17 November 2013

Aimee Deeming...

On 2nd May, I did a photo shoot with my friend Aimee Deeming.
     I've always thought for a while that I would love to do a shoot with her because she is so beautiful and her face is perfect for modelling, but wasn't sure if she did any modelling before. She told me that she had done a shoot before and she enjoyed it. She agreed to do a shoot with me, which I was very pleased about, and as you can see from the photos, she did a great job.
     I feel as though I captured her beauty in the photos, and I'm very happy how they turned out. She was a little nervous at first, it was only her second shoot, but she managed to follow exact what facial expressions I wanted her to do and she was excellent at the job.
Overall, feel as though it was a great shoot and I would love to work with Aimee again! :)

To see more of my work:
www.facebook.com/chloeluckinphotography
www.flickr.com/chloeluckinphotography




No comments:

Post a Comment