Sunday 24 November 2013

Store...

After many great comments about some of my newer photos, I thought that I would sell some of my favourite prints on a website.
     I have put up my favourite four, and these four were the most well received from others. I have also left another space for any photograph which anyone would like to purchase out of all on my facebook and flickr.
     I have two different prices for these photos and two different sizes, which are 8"x10" and 8"x12".
If you would like to request a photo up for sale, you can either message me on my websites, or on my website store.
     To see the photographs for sale: www.chloeluckinphotography.bigcartel.com
    
Facebook: www.facebook.com/chloeluckinphotography
Flickr: www.flickr.com/chloeluckinphotography

Thanks,
Chloe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment