Thursday 14 November 2013

Foo Fighters The Tribute...

On 9th March, I had a photo shoot for a band called 'Foo Fighters The Tribute'.
     As you can see from their name, they are a tribute act who do Foo Fighters covers. They have a been around for about a yea, but since changing singer, they wanted new photos to show who they are.
     The band had given me a few photos of 'Foo Fighters' to try to replicate, and I feel like I did a great job. They wanted this because they said that they wanted people to see that they were 'foo fighter', but just with different faces, so people could feel the same as they would looking a 'Foo Fighters' photograph.
     I feel that I did a great job on this shoot. It was a lot of fun and the band are very happy with the outcome, as am I.

     To check out the band, go to:
www.foofightersthetribute.co.uk
www.facebook.com/foofightersthetribute

     For more photos, have a look at:
www.flickr.com/chloeluckinphotography
www.facebook.com/chloeluckinphotography


No comments:

Post a Comment